Sunday, January 6, 2008

So. the weekend of hope.

So Have to post about the debates. But I am tired, quite honestly, CSPAN-ed out. I did 73 hours over the last week. fuck you... what did you watch? entertainment tonight?
So I will post a STECH PLUS MINUS METER (with applicable sound-bites)

?/   CANDIDATE VOTE REASON

R Romney N Looks/Sounds like Kerry

R MCAIN Possible Like the new gravitates, better style. very strong on DEF.

HILLARY FUCK NO Likes Husbands Girl Skills. Would Bang his Daughter.

R PAUL Possible Likes Isolationist policies. No one has the balls to say what we are thinking save him. and he has gotten all the geeks/weirdoes money. Thats GOTTA say something.

THOMPSON  YES I like his style. dont fuck with me on this. Its just a feeling , but I get the sense this guy is the best guy on the field. He seems to be taking the old school approach of telling people what he thinks and where he wants to take the country. No Flash, No advertising. Just your Elder, telling you whats what, and asking you to trust him. I have vetted him. he is solid.

D OBAMA Possible I watched 2 live appearances, 1 live debate, and his wife's speech live on cspan. I am impressed. very fucking impressed. why? sincerity, youth, and change. i get sincerity from Fred. I get change as well. but youth is a possible swing factor. I am 41 years old. and I wonder if my peers are better served by someone younger.

NOT CONVINCED. Just wondering.

those are my thoughts. your thoughts of course are welcomed, but really couldn't care less.

1 comment:

Haik Bedrosian said...

Ron Paul or any Democrat works for me.