Saturday, June 16, 2012

a revival of blogging.

I think i finally found A place where nobody looks. Ia place where I can actually write, without fear of psychosis reply's from weird and strange people. My skirmish with the woodchuck continues. I saw him today.. continuing to dig the hole it started before I ripped the woodpile out. I had the 9 cocked and trained. it just looked at me, with that cute little nose twitching. I couldn't pull the trigger. Instead I gave it a very stern lecture on eating other peoples hard fought crops. he rubbed his whiskers and nodded, but I really don't know if he was just snowing me. I uncocked the 9 and went away.. wagging my finger over my head. There is a reason I keep dropping Facebook. actually.. a lot of fucking reasons. First of all, its an evil bloodsucking whore.. or are those 3 reasons? Facebook is a drug. it really is and you know it. A while back, say 6 years ago, we didn't have it. and it was an insidious technological pill you were given.. thinking " Hey.. what the fuck? its what all the cool kids are doing!".. We even made a generational push. we were not able to get your parents to do a line of coke, but oddly enough, you got your mom on facrbbook. Way to fucking go. A LONG time ago.. we didnt have this. This Social networking. and , I must say, I was the happier for it. I never had someone I hadnt seen in 3 years, who is currently fucking my buddies ex wife, comment on my morning coffee post. Nor should she. Fucking seriously. this shit has gotten out of hand, and if you dont see it, then you are really part of the problem. I am pushing 50. and I am cool with this. I am also cool with the fact that I no longer want to have 129 email messages, informing me of replies on posts, friend requests from people I have no real interest in and scream-fests on political shit I no longer care about. I am pretty much done with this.

No comments: